I’ve been living in Arizona for just over a year now. Desert life is a thing that has consumed me more fully than my profession ever could, and I’m going to blame this ridiculous place for my lack of posts.
- Brunch is not a meal, it’s a lifestyle.
- If the bars close but you still want to party, go to the casino. You still can’t get served after 2am, but you probably should stop drinking anyway.
- Even if you only plan to have one drink, call an Uber. One drink isn’t worth the DUI and we both know you aren’t going to just have one drink.
- Pool party = beer brought to you in the pool, famous DJs, smoking in hotel rooms, followed by impossibly fancy dinners and falling asleep with your shoes on and chlorine-curly hair.
- How to use a charcoal grill and not get in trouble for taking shots at the pool.
- Labor Day is friendship day.
- Why it is important to have lots of girl friends.
- How to get used to your friends sleeping on your couch and trying to remember in the morning where everyone left their cars.
- How to smoke a cigar at a marble table while wearing glow sticks in your bra.
- How to bully your introvert sister into having fun.
- How to let your introvert sister bully you into getting some actual sleep for a change so your Fitbit sleep charts aren’t so appalling.
- How to go to Las Vegas with six other friends and manage to leave with an unbreakable bond and no visible scarring.
- How to work from home.
- How to deal with chill West Coast people instead of uptight East Coast people without clawing your eyes out.
- How to travel alone.
- How to make your own fun in every city, whether that means finding a great sushi place or staying up all night drinking and singing karaoke and looking at the stars with new friends.
- How to survive a long distance relationship.
- How to survive the end of a long distance relationship.
- How to fall in love with yourself.
- How to start falling for someone new, a feeling you never expected to have again.